The safety and health of our guests, staff and artists is of paramount importance. All of our safety measures are laid out with that in mind, and we need YOUR help to ensure a fun and safe event for all. Failure by one or any members of your hotel package guests to comply with all set forth safety standards will result in every member of your group being immediately ejected from the hotel and participation in the event without refund.
This event will follow all current local CDC guidelines.
- ALL GUESTS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH UPON ENTRY
- Absolutely no outside alcohol and/or illegal substances will be permitted at the event or inside your hotel room and violators will be held accountable and prosecuted by state and federal law.
- Absolutely no illicit goods, no fireworks, weapons or guns, knives or laser pointers will be allowed for any reason.
- This event is 21+ ID will be checked upon entry to the hotel. All guests in your party must have a valid government issued ID or you will be denied entry into the event and no refund will be issued.
- Per contact tracing standards, THE TICKET HOLDER’S ID MUST MATCH NAME ON THE TICKET. No exceptions, all others will be denied entry with no refund.
- We recommend all guests take a COVID-19 test the week of the event. If you are sick, have a fever, have traveled in the last 14 days, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home. Safety is our top priority and we will ensure an easy transferable ticket process if you need to transfer your ticket to a friend.
- We encourage attending the event with others ONLY if they are in your immediate quarantine community.
- Temperature checks will be taken upon check in and anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID will be turned away.
- All guests are required to adhere to the DoubleTree Hilton’s hotel standards and policies on top of all SerotonINN Sound Series rules and regulations
- Guests are not allowed in each other’s rooms. We will have security on each floor ensuring you are getting off on the floor you are supposed to be on and enforcing our strict no room hopping policy. There is a no tolerance policy, security will be stopping anyone seen trying to go from one room to another.
- When moving through common areas, please respect the social distancing rules and maintain 6 feet between other guests
- Sanitize/Wash yours hands often
- A debit/credit card is required to check in, a hold will be placed on your card account in the amount of $25 per day for the estimated incidentals, through your date of check-out and such hold may not be released for 72 hours from the date of check-out or longer at the discretion of your card issuer.
- GUESTS WHO PURCHASED GENERAL ADMISSION ATRIUM DANCE FLOOR TICKETS
– All guests who purchased General Admission tickets must enter through the West Atrium Entrance next to the outdoor pool next to on ground level and accessible from the parking lot.
– Guest with General Admission Passes are not allowed to enter the room until music starts at 7pm.
– Guests must stay in the General Admission Dance Floor area and are not permitted to enter other areas in the hotel during any time through out the show.
– Guests are required to wear their mask at ALL TIMES unless eating or drinking.
– Guest with GA passes will be asked the venue at 2am once the show has concluded.
– Pool parties and late night silent disco packages are NOT included in the GA ticket package.
- Guests who purchase atrium room packages:
-All guests are asked to remain in their room throughout the duration of the event and only leave in the case of an emergency. Guests MUST wear a mask at all times whenever not in their room
-No glass is allowed on the balconies.
-No more than 8 people on a balcony at a time. This is for YOUR safety.
-Please do not lean over the balconies.
-Do not throw or drop anything from the balconies.
- Guests who purchase bottle service packages:
-All guests are asked to remain at their table throughout the duration of the event. All refreshments & drink orders will be taken & delivered from the table’s server to ensure the guests stay at their designated table throughout the duration of the event. Guests are encouraged to wear a mask whenever they are not eating or drinking.
-Guests MUST wear a mask whenever they leave their table to use the restroom or go to their hotel room.
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. By entering these premises and/or the event, you (a) acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death, (b) voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury, illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expenses, of any kind (“Claims”), that you may experience or incur, and (c) hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the venue, event promoter(s), vendor(s), and each of their respective parents, members, partners, affiliates, divisions, volunteers, subsidiaries, and landlords and their respective officers, directors, and employees from Claims of any kind arising out of or relating thereto.
5 Star State Certification Program
What is the 5 Star State Certification Program?
The 5 Star State Certification is a program set up at the county or municipality level through an administrative committee who is responsible for developing, implementing and overseeing the program. It encourages businesses to implement safety measures beyond what is already required by public health orders and guidelines that will help slow the spread of COVID-19. In doing so, businesses will be able to accelerate their reopening. Depending on where their county or municipality falls on the COVID-19 dial, certified businesses are eligible for less restrictive capacity caps. 5 Star certification reassures employees and customers that businesses are adhering to enhanced guidance. The program is completely voluntary and also serves as an expanding directory of establishments recognized for their efforts to keep their communities safe and open. Learn more at https://covid19.colorado.gov/five-star-certification